Be A Part of MCBIA
The Marion County Building Industry Association (MCBIA) is a construction trade organization representing the building industry and its affiliates. By partnering with the MCBIA you receive a 3 in 1 membership.
- Membership at the local level with the MCBIA
- Membership at the state level with FHBA (Florida Home Builders Association)
- Membership at the national level with NAHB (National Association of Home Builders)
There are 3 types of membership with MCBIA:
- Builder Membership – Builder that holds a valid and current State Contractor’s License, or a Developer that is duly registered to do business in Florida
- Associate Membership – Trades and Service Providers / Contractors, banks and mortgage companies, land surveyors, title companies, realtor or any other businesses associated with or doing business with members of the construction industry
- Affiliate Membership – Once your company is an MCBIA member, you can add additional employees so they too can represent and attend association events as a “member in good standing”
- Two Ways To Join – You can apply for membership online (see option below); or you can download an application and mail it in to our office when you are ready to join (see option to the right). What could be easier?
Please feel free to navigate through our website to find out more about our organization and how together we can make a difference!
For more information or if you have questions regarding membership opportunities contact our Membership Chairman, Mike Monroe at (352) 390-8993 ext 2726, or email us at contact us.
Being a member of the MCBIA has been rewarding in so many ways. It has provided an introduction to so many business owners many of whom are now clients. Getting involved on an MCBIA Committees or the Board of Directors is the most enjoyable and beneficial part of membership, and I enjoyed my time on the Board very much. Besides the business benefits, the organization is a highly effective advocate for solutions to construction related challenges and obstacles.Paul Higginbottom